At EDTNA/ERCA we always strive for Excellence in everything we do. Our Knowledge and Experience ensure that the outcome of our Educational Programs in Collaboration with our Colleagues and Partners around the globe shows the evidence of this!
OBJECTIVES OF THE ANAEMIA PROGRAMME
- To promote a greater understanding of anaemia amongst renal care professionals.
- To promote the active management of renal anaemia by nurses.
- To promote a sharing of standards of care within Europe to improve patient care.
- To collaborate in research and education projects.
ARTICLES OF INTEREST
- Develop education materials as a support tool to assist with the training of staff members who are newcomers to Renal Units.
- Promote the importance of strategies in the prevention and management of CKD.
- Set up a network of professionals interested in the management of CKD associated with Diabetes and Cardiovascular disease.