Please send your Application and CV to our Secretariat@edtnaerca.org
The basic requirements are:
• Being a Registered Nurse, currently involved in the care of patients with kidney transplant.
• Being a member of EDTNA/ERCA.
• Having 2 EDTNA/ERCA members to be reference.
If you are interested in this position, please contact the Secretariat: email@example.com
Send your CV with photo.
Currently there are the following Brand Ambassador’s positions open:
- Brand Ambassador - Hungary
- Brand Ambassador - Russia
- Brand Ambassador - Sweden
As a Brand Ambassador you will be:
- The representative of EDTNA/ERCA in your country
- The link between the National EDTNA/ERCA Members and the Executive Committee
- Responsible for the progress of EDTNA/ERCA strategies on a national level
- Organising EDTNA/ERCA educational events
- Responsible for the recruitment of new Members
- In charge of the yearly budget and activity plan
Qualifications needed include:
- Good in spoken and written English
- Working in renal care
- Enthusiasm and organisational skills
- Ability to use computer and email
JOIN US TODAY
Get inspired by Mike Kelly, our Psychotherapist – Become a Volunteer today!