- Collaborate with experts within EDTNA/ERCA & consultant groups in developing educational projects.
- Contribute to the development of educational strategy in collaboration with other experts within EDTNA/ERCA.
- Develop educational processes & curriculum development and enhance standards of educational provision.
- Develop flexible and contemporary approaches to education & training for members working in renal care to enhance quality of patient care & service delivery.
- Collaborate with industry partners in developing & implementing individualised educational programmes.
- Advise on European policy & legislation pertaining to educational developments within Europe.