At EDTNA/ERCA we always strive for Excellence in everything we do. Our Knowledge and Experience ensure that the outcome of our Educational Programs in Collaboration with our Colleagues and Partners around the globe shows the evidence of this!
- To exchange practices about Haemodialysis treatment.
- To promote education on self-management to patients opting for Home Haemodialysis Treatment.
- Provide knowledge and skills in ultrasonography for vascular access in dialysis by sharing education concepts of ultrasonography and how to apply it to vascular access.
- To collaborate in research and education projects among others in activities related with Haemodialysis.
- Provide guidelines for vascular access ultrasound done by nurses.