At EDTNA/ERCA we always strive for Excellence in everything we do. Our Knowledge and Experience ensure that the outcome of our Educational Programs in Collaboration with our Colleagues and Partners around the globe shows the evidence of this!
- Psychosocial assessment and ongoing evaluation.
- Coping with CKD and the Renal Replacement Therapy implications.
- Resource referrals: Welfare benefits and Governmental entitlements.
- Patient education and adherence improvement.
- Conflict resolution and mediation.
- End of life issues and Bereavement.
- Advocate renal patients special needs on policy level.
- Quality Standards of renal social work.