Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All Abstracts must be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form by the Abstract Submission deadline and according to the following instructions.
- All Abstracts submitted by fax, email or after the deadline will not be accepted.
- If you submitted the abstract for the conference in Genoa 2018, you can use the same login details to log in to the Online Abstract Submission Form.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Titles cannot exceed the limit of 14 words. (DO NOT capitalize each letter). No abbreviations used in the title of the abstract.
- Abstract cannot exceed the limit of 300 words (Excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams must not be included.
- Please, choose the topic most related to your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the final topic after abstract selection.
- Please choose the desired presentation form for your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the final type of presentation after abstract selection.
- The following subdivisions of your abstract are recommended but are NOT MANDATORY, there is no need to use every section if not appropriate to your work:
- Conclusion/Application to practice
- Please note that if you use the field, its title appears automatically e.g. Background, Objectives...
- During the abstract submission you can use the text editor to enter bold, italics or special symbols.
- The abstract should highlight the background to the work, the methods used (where applicable) and the findings. However, we are particularly interested in how you have implemented your findings in practice and the consequences of this change. Please emphasize this in your abstract, and when presenting make this the focus of your talk / poster.
- The Form B (mandatory part of the application for the International Continuing Nursing Education Credits - ICNEC) is a part of the Online Abstract Submission Form. Completing the Form B is obligatory. Form B can be downloaded from conference website.
- The system will automatically let you know whether you complied with the rules before accepting your submission.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed without knowledge of their source and selected by the Scientific Programme Committee for Oral, Short Oral or E-Posters presentation.
- All abstract authors will be notified by email about acceptance or rejection. Make sure you have inserted a correct email address during the abstract submission process.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. Abstracts not suitable for reproduction will be rejected.
- Please have your abstract proofread for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Your Brand Ambassador should be able to advise you on whom to ask. EDTNA/ERCA reserves the right to edit abstracts as necessary prior to publication in the Abstract Book.
- E-Posters are particularly suitable for the presentation of complex data or material requiring extensive illustration.
- It should be noted that E-Poster presentations carry the same status as Oral presentations and will be subject to the same selection process by the Committee, i.e. by means of written abstracts in English.
- Correction of abstracts can only be made until the deadline on January 13th, 2019.
- If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact the Conference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is also our understanding that authors of accepted abstracts have the financial resources to pay all personal expenses incurred including the conference registration, production of their presentation, travel and accommodation during the conference.
Disclosure of Interest
- Declaring any potential conflict of interest on a Disclosure section of the abstract submission.
- Not including company or product names within the abstract. In the presentation the logo of the organization could be shown, but commercial products cannot be promoted.
Abstract Submission Deadline January 13th, 2019
Acceptance Decision for Authors March 5th, 2019
Conference Registration Online April 1st, 2019
The Form B (mandatory part of the application for the International Continuing Nursing Education Credits - ICNEC) is a part of the on-line submission form. Completing the Form B is an obligatory part of the on-line form.
Acceptance Decision for Authors
March 5th, 2019
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com