Abstract Submission Deadline January 27th, 2019
Acceptance Decision for Authors March 12th, 2019
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Dear Author & Speaker,
It is our pleasure to present you guidelines for the 48th EDTNA/ERCA International Conference. Our Scientific Programme Committee will do its utmost to help you, authors, with the preparation for this year´s conference.
We continue with the structure of our Scientific Programme from the EDTNA/ERCA Conference 2018.
THERE WILL BE TWO DIFFERENT PARALLEL ORAL SESSIONS:
- Sessions with Guest Speakers (GS) that will have the following structure: GS + two oral presentations + three short oral presentations
- Sessions without GS's that will have the following structure: four oral presentations + three short oral presentations
Short oral presentations are without E-poster presentation.
- Guest Speaker = 30 minutes including questions
- Oral presentation = 15 minutes including questions
- Short Oral presentation = 10 minutes including questions
- E-poster presentation = 5 minutes including questions (only presentations included in the E-poster Session)
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact our Conference Department who will be happy to support you by emailing to: email@example.com
See you all in Prague!
Your Scientific Programme Committee Team