CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Be Green with EDTNA/ERCA – Green Excellence in Dialysis
EDTNA/ERCA is happy to present a new green strategy. For several years the Association has fulfilled its task of high quality service principles with its mission and vision, while maintaining a sustainable and responsible approach. This year the Association will focus on the Green Excellence in Dialysis strategy, which will include various educational activities supporting the incorporation of environmentally friendly practices in renal care delivery. Our main goal for 2021 is to integrate awareness and adoption of sustainable as well as environmentally friendly procedures in the EDTNA/ERCA International Conference learning process. Please follow our website and social media to learn more about our green activities and commitment.
In spite of the deadline for submitting abstracts, we would like to give you a chance to contribute more on this topic and share your ideas and experience in this area. Therefore, we deliberately keep the topic Sustainability and Green approach open and you can still submit your abstracts with this topic.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION STATISTICS
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All Abstracts must be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form by the Abstract Submission deadline and according to the following instructions.
- All Abstracts submitted by fax, email or after the deadline will not be accepted.
- If you submitted the abstract for the conference in Prague 2019, you can use the same login details to log in to the Online Abstract Submission Form.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Titles cannot exceed the limit of 14 words. (DO NOT capitalize each letter). No abbreviations used in the title of the abstract.
- Abstract cannot exceed the limit of 300 words (Excluding title, authors, affiliations and references).
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams must not be included.
- The following subdivisions of your abstract are recommended but are NOT MANDATORY, there is no need to use every section if not appropriate to your work:
- Conclusion/Application to practice
- Please note that if you use the field, its title appears automatically e.g. Background, Objectives...
- During the abstract submission you can use the text editor to enter bold, italics or special symbols.
- Please also note that you now have an option to list references in your abstract. The references are NOT MANDATORY. Please, use 5 references maximum.
- All references have to be written in uniform Vancouver style.
- Since 2019/2020, the Form B is a part of the Abstract Submission Form and not a separate document anymore.
- Please choose the desired presentation form for your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the final type of presentation after abstract selection.
- Please, choose the topic most related to your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the final topic after abstract selection.
- The abstract should highlight the background to the work, the methods used (where applicable) and the findings. However, we are particularly interested in how you have implemented your findings in practice and the consequences of this change. Please emphasize this in your abstract, and when presenting make this the focus of your talk / poster.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed without knowledge of their source and selected by the Scientific Programme Committee for Oral, Short Oral or E-Posters presentation.
- All abstract authors will be notified by email about acceptance or rejection. Make sure you have inserted a correct email address during the abstract submission process.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book and at the Conference Mobile Application. Abstracts not suitable for reproduction will be rejected.
- Please have your abstract proofread for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Your Brand Ambassador should be able to advise you on whom to ask. EDTNA/ERCA reserves the right to edit abstracts as necessary prior to publication in the Abstract Book.
- E-Posters are particularly suitable for the presentation of complex data or material requiring extensive illustration.
- It should be noted that E-Poster presentations carry the same status as Oral presentations and will be subject to the same selection process by the Committee, i.e. by means of written abstracts in English.
- Correction of abstracts can be only made 3 days after abstract submission. After January 17th is not possible to edit the abstract after the submission. In case you need to change something please contact the conference department.
- If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact the Conference Department email@example.com
- It is also our understanding that authors of accepted abstracts have the financial resources to pay all personal expenses incurred including the conference registration, production of their presentation, travel and accommodation during the conference. At least, the presenting author must be registered at the conference
The intention of EDTNA/ERCA is to present original work during the conference. Previously presented or published abstracts cannot therefore be accepted.
DISCLOSURE OF INTEREST
The intention of EDTNA/ERCA is to provide high-quality sessions focused on educational content that is free from commercial influence or bias. We request all presenters to co-operate with this by:
- Declaring any potential conflict of interest on a Disclosure section of the abstract submission.
- Not including company or product names within the abstract. In the presentation the logo of the organization could be shown, but commercial products cannot be promoted