January 2, 2023
Abstract submission deadline
extended to March 30, 2023
May 1, 2023
Acceptance decision for authors
extended to May 22, 2023
Registration deadline for oral and e-Poster presenters
August 1, 2023
Early registration deadline
July 31, 2023
e-Poster submission deadline
September 1, 2023
INSTRUCTION FOR PRESENTERS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPEAKERSHow to prepare and submit the Oral presentation
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ORAL PRESENTATIONSDear Author & Speaker,
We are delighted to provide you with the guidelines for your upcoming oral presentation at the 51st EDTNA/ERCA International Conference. The Scientific Board is dedicated to assist you in your preparation for this year's conference.
Oral presentation = 10 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
Please take a moment to review the following information, which outlines the on-site organization of the conference to ensure the smooth execution of your session. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Conference Department at email@example.com.
For The Best Oral Presentation rating will be available for Conference participants via the Conference App for mobile phones. The award for the Best Oral Presentation chosen by Conference Delegates will be presented during the Closing Ceremony.
CONFIDENTIALITY / AUTHORIZATION FOR THE USE OF POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONWe would like to inform the authors that their consent will be requested to allow EDTNA/ERCA to upload the PowerPoint presentations (in PDF) to the Association website www.edtnaerca.org after the conference. If you for any reason do not wish to give such authorization, your file will be automatically deleted from our system at the end of the conference.
Please bring your presentation files on one of the following storage media:
- USB “flash drive”
- External drive
- Save all files related to your presentation in a single folder (e.g., PowerPoint, video files) to ensure easy access and organization.
- If you are delivering multiple presentations, save each one in a separate folder with a clear and distinctive name to prevent any confusion when uploading them to our system.
- It is advisable to create a backup of your presentation on another storage device or portable drive.
- The maximum file size allowed is 200 MB.
- Supported file formats: PPTX, PDF and MP4
- Presentation can be uploaded before the conference to the Conference Platform.
- Link is here: https://edtnaerca23.gcon.me/personal-page/presentations
- Login with your email address. Go to the page Upload my presentation.
- Upload the file.
- Please come to the Speaker's Ready Room at least 1 hour before your session's start time. Our technical support team will assist you in uploading your presentation to the system, conducting a test, and ensuring proper display.
- Please note that due to technical reasons, uploading your presentation directly in the hall during the break before your session is not possible.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE PRESENTATIONOnline before the conference
On-site at the Speaker´s Ready Room
INSTRUCTIONS FOR e-POSTERS PRESENTERSHow to prepare and submit the e-Poster
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE E-POSTER PRESENTATIONSDear Author & e-Poster presenter,
We are pleased to provide you with the guidelines for your e-poster presentation at the 51st EDTNA/ERCA International Conference. The Scientific Board is committed to support you in preparing for this event.
Your e-poster will be showcased on interactive screens throughout the conference.
You do not need to prepare slides for your presentation. Instead, your e-poster will be displayed, and providing commentary on it will be sufficient.
Please take a moment to review the following information, which outlines the on-site organization of the conference to ensure the smooth running of your e-poster session and also more details on how to upload your e-poster to the platform.
All accepted e-Posters must be submitted via the Conference Platform before the conference.
- The maximum size of the presentation file is 200 MB
- Supported file types: PPTX, PDF
All posters submitted within the deadline for E-Poster submission will be evaluated for the E-Poster Award and the Best E-Poster Award will be announced during the Opening Ceremony.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Conference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONFIDENTIALITY / AUTHORIZATION FOR THE USE OF E-POSTER PRESENTATIONPlease be informed that we will request your consent to upload the e-poster presentations (in PDF format) to the EDTNA/ERCA Association website (www.edtnaerca.org) after the conference. If you choose not to provide such authorization, your file will be automatically deleted from our system at the conclusion of the conference.
E-POSTER CONTENTEach e-poster should include the following elements:
- A succinct descriptive title (avoid using abbreviations)
- Full names of contributing authors
- Affiliation details (hospital/unit/institution)
- Introduction, study purpose, methods, results, discussion, conclusion
Make sure you
- Make sure you emphasize the conclusion as the most crucial part of your poster, making the message clear and straightforward while highlighting practical implications.
- Utilize diagrams, graphs, bar charts, scattergrams, pie charts, and photographs to enhance your digital poster. Keep statements concise and avoid lengthy explanations.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE E-POSTER
- The acceptance of abstracts will be launched on the conference website via the platform from 1 August.
To log in to the virtual platform, click here.
- In the top right corner, select User Login.
- Log in using your e-mail and password. The first time you log in, you will be asked to enter the password that was sent to the e-mail address you used to register – you can change your password later in your personal profile
- Submit your e-Poster to "upload my poster".
- For more information please see the Instructions for e-Poster presenters above.