EDTNA/ERCA is happy to present a new green strategy. For several years the Association has fulfilled its task of high-quality service principles with its mission and vision while maintaining a sustainable and responsible approach. The focus of the Association is Green Excellence in Dialysis strategy, which will include various educational activities supporting the incorporation of environmentally friendly practices in renal care delivery. Our main goal for 2020-2021 is to integrate awareness and adoption of sustainable as well as environmentally friendly procedures in EDTNA/ERCA activities.
In spite of the fact that the EDTNA/ERCA Conference is postponed until 2021, we would like to give you a chance to contribute more to the Green Excellence in Dialysis topic and share your ideas and experience in this area. Therefore, we will intentionally keep the topic Sustainability and Green approach open and you can submit your abstracts for this topic. The excepted abstracts will be presented during the Green Excellence in Dialysis Webinar, that EDTNA/ERCA will organize in November 2020.
Please submit your abstract!
Deadline for the abstract submission is 31/08/2020
Edita Noruišienė, EDTNA/ERCA President
Abstract submission is open only for the Green Excellence in Dialysis Webinar. The topic of abstract should be related to Sustainability and Green approach. Other topics will not be accepted!
Abstract submission deadline extended until
August 31st , 2020
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All Abstracts must be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form by the Abstract Submission deadline and according to the following instructions.
- All Abstracts submitted by fax, email or after the deadline will not be accepted.
- If you submitted the abstract for the conference in Prague 2019 or Ljubjiana 2020, you can use the same login details to log in to the Online Abstract Submission Form.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Titles cannot exceed the limit of 14 words. (DO NOT capitalize each letter). No abbreviations used in the title of the abstract.
- The abstract cannot exceed the limit of 300 words (Excluding title, authors, affiliations, and references).
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams must not be included.
- The following subdivisions of your abstract is recommended but are NOT MANDATORY, there is no need to use every section if not appropriate to your work:
- Conclusion/Application to practice
- Please note that if you use the field, its title appears automatically e.g. Background, Objectives...
- During the abstract submission, you can use the text editor to enter bold, italics, or special symbols.
- Please also note that you now have an option to list references in your abstract. The references are NOT MANDATORY. Please, use 5 references maximum.
- All references have to be written in a uniform Vancouver style.
- Since 2019/2020, Form B is a part of the Abstract Submission Form and not a separate document anymore.
- The abstract should highlight the background to the work, the methods used (where applicable), and the findings. However, we are particularly interested in how you have implemented your findings in practice and the consequences of this change. Please emphasize this in your abstract, and when presenting make this the focus of your talk..
- All abstract authors will be notified by email about acceptance or rejection. Make sure you have inserted a correct email address during the abstract submission process.
- Because of the Abstract evaluation process, the correction of abstracts CANNOT be possible after abstract submission.
- If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact the Conference Department firstname.lastname@example.org
The intention of EDTNA/ERCA is to present original work during the webinar. Previously presented or published abstracts cannot, therefore, be accepted.
Disclosure of Interest
The intention of EDTNA/ERCA is to provide high-quality sessions focused on educational content that is free from commercial influence or bias. We request all presenters to co-operate with this by:
- Declaring any potential conflict of interest on a Disclosure section of the abstract submission.
- Not including company or product names within the abstract. In the presentation, the logo of the organization could be shown, but commercial products cannot be promoted
WEBINARS - HISTORY
PART I - DOES CANNULATION TECHNIQUE IMPACT ARTERIOVENOUS FISTULA AND GRAFT SURVIVAL?
Vascular Access (VA) cannulation and care, is one of the most important responsibilities of the nurses. Preserving the patient lifeline is in our hands.
Thursday 11th June, 3 - 4 PM, Mindfulness and COVID Stress: Managing Stress and Wellbeing Mindfully During COVID-19