10 good reasons to be an EDTNA/ERCA Corporate Member
What does it mean to be a Corporate Member and what advantages and benefits does it bring?
To fully receive the benefits of the EDTNA/ERCA Membership, you need to be engaged with the Association. With any membership, however, you get what you put into it. Get involved as often as possible and you will harvest the benefits offered to you as a Corporate Member.
Corporate Membership is open to all Hospitals, Insitutions and Companies. The Corporate Membership will provide excellent opportunities and it is a perfect way of keeping up to speed on all the Educational Projects of the Association.
As a Corporate Member, you receive an extensive range of benefits and if you would like to discuss how we could, together, develop our Collaboration further, please don’t hesitate to contact the Secretariat
- To Collaborate around joint Educational & Scientific Projects
- Personal Support from the EDTNA/ERCA Secretariat
- Access to EDTNA/ERCA Research Projects
- To enrol 5 Individual Associated Members (CAM) for benefits
- JORC as E- and printed version per request for 5 CAM
- All publication as E-Version and printed version if available for 5 CAM
- All information for Members
- Registration at Early Conference Member Fee for 5 CAM
... and much more
STAY INSPIRED – STAY MOTIVATED – ENRICH YOUR LIFE –
BECOME AN EDTNA/ERCA CORPORATE MEMBER