10 good reasons to be an EDTNA/ERCA Member
To fully receive the benefits of the EDTNA/ERCA Membership, you need to be engaged with the association. With any membership, however, you get what you put into it. Get involved as often as possible and you will harvest the benefits offered to you as a member.
Be a part of our unique Community, learn from each other, share your knowledge and experience and make new friends.
- To be a part of the EDTNA/ERCA Community
- Personal Support from the EDTNA/ERCA Secretariat
- To apply for a volunteer position and to stand for election
- To file motions and to vote
- Journal of Renal Care as E- and printed version per request
- All publication as E-Version and printed version if available
- All information for Members
- Registration at reduced member fee for all events if available
... and much more
STAY INSPIRED – STAY MOTIVATED – ENRICH YOUR LIFE –
BECOME AN EDTNA/ERCA MEMBER