10 good reasons to be an EDTNA/ERCA Corporate Member
What does it mean to be a Corporate Member and what advantages and benefits does it bring?
To fully receive the benefits of the EDTNA/ERCA Membership, you need to be engaged with the Association. With any membership, however, you get what you put into it. Get involved as often as possible and you will harvest the benefits offered to you as a Corporate Member.
Corporate Membership is open to all Hospitals, Insitutions and Companies. The Corporate Membership will provide excellent opportunities and it is a perfect way of keeping up to speed on all the Educational Projects of the Association.
As a Corporate Member, you receive an extensive range of benefits and if you would like to discuss how we could, together, develop our Collaboration further, please don’t hesitate to contact the Secretariat
- To Collaborate around joint Educational & Scientific Projects
- Personal Support from the EDTNA/ERCA Secretariat
- Access to EDTNA/ERCA Research Projects
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge and expertise on a global level
- 5 pcs of EDTNA/ERCA Memberships included
- Educational Materials – Hard copies & Online
- Access to Scientific Papers & Articles - Online
- Access to our knowledge and experience within our Association
- Journal of Renal Care – Hard copy & Online
... and much more
STAY INSPIRED – STAY MOTIVATED – ENRICH YOUR LIFE –
BECOME AN EDTNA/ERCA CORPORATE MEMBER