BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN THE SUPPORT OF EDTNA/ERCA IN RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- To be a current member of the association
- To submit the research protocol to the EDTNA/ERCA Research Group
- The RG will evaluate the protocol and will submit to the EDTN/ERCA Executive Committee for final approval.
Once the research protocol is approved, the Principal Investigator formally agrees;
- To collaborate with the Chair and the Data Manager of the EDTNA/ERCA Research Group
- Formally agrees to share the final results of the study with EDTNA/ERCA
- In case of publication of the results, the Principal Investigator formally agrees to add members of the EDTNA/ERCA Research Group or EDTNA/ERCA Executive Committee who have contributed substantially to the study, as co-author and declare the support of the EDTNA/ERCA
'Nurse-perceived facilitators and barriers to palliative care in patients with end-stage kidney disease:an international multi-centre Delphi-survey'
'Awareness, understanding and treatment practices among health care professionals involved in managing cachexia in patients with End-Stage Kidney Disease (in collaboration with the Queen’s University Belfast)'