The Executive Committee is responsible for making decisions on Association business, concerning especially the definition, development and implementation of the long-term strategies, concepts, activities and goals
The duties of the Executive Committee:
- Drafting and approval of all Association Policies and Procedures;
- Ensuring that all Volunteers, members, committees, sub-committees and suppliers comply with the current EDTNA/ERCA Policies and Procedures;
- Defining, approving and publishing the official Association vision and mission statements;
- Defining and publishing Annual Association’s objectives;
- Organising itself and all Volunteers, committees, sub-committees, projects, professional and service providers in such a manner as to efficiently implement the strategy and bylaws of the Association;
- Giving feedback and support to Volunteer’s group according to each Executive Committee member’s responsibility.