About us in ItalySilvia Corti
Welcome to us at EDTNA/ERCA in Italy. My name is Silvia Corti and I am a proud Brand Ambassador.
"I am the BA for Italy, and I've been working in Hemodialysis unit since many years for the Public Healthcare System of my country. I am specialized in vascular access monitoring and evaluation through ultrasound as well as eco-friendly aspects and innovations about HD. I appreciate the connection with healthcare professionals that EDTNA/ERCA allows and strongly look for exchange opportunities!"
For more information, please contact Silvia Corti, Brand Ambassador Italy.
PROJECTS & ACTIVITIES DURING 2023
Insights into the use of ultrasound in managing the vascular access for Hemodialysis
February 14th, 2021
37th Italian National Conference of the Nephrology Nurses Society
Riccione 6th – 8th May 2019
Conference Theme: Evaluate The Outcomes To Acknowledge Competency
- Meeting in August the 5th, to plan the next EDTNA/ERCA Italian Conference which will take place in May 2015.
- Meeting held in Bologna, in September the 26th, to start an EDTNA/ERCA new project regarding Nursing scientific research: a research Board consisting in one Chief Board and ten nurses working in renal units all over Italy and enrolled according specific skills. This project is supported by EDTNA/ERCA Italian Branch.
- Workshop held in October about the “Monitoring Methods in Practice Care” which took place in Milan.
- Workshop held in Verona, in November the 15th regarding “the complexity care model: a thorough assessment of haemodialysis patients”.
- Workshop held in Teramo, in November the 29th about “Nursing Renal Ultrasound Scan Employed in Vascular Access”.
- Workshop to be held in Bologna in December the 13th about the “Methodology of Nursing Scientific Research”, only addressed to the research nursing team.