I am Silvia, and I am the proud Brand Ambassador for my country, Italy. I've been working in Hemodialysis over the past 14 years for the Public Healthcare System. We have about 45 members in Italy, and together we strive for sharing our experiences and knowledge in Nephrology nursing all around Italy.
WELCOME TO EDTNA/ERCA IN ITALY
We are very proud to Welcome our new Brand Ambassador Donatella Chinello from Italy. Donatella joined our Brand Ambassadors Team in September 2018 and we will now follow the coming successes which Donatella will bring our Association. WELCOME!
37th Italian National Conference of the Nephrology Nurses Society
Riccione 6th – 8th May 2019
Conference Theme: Evaluate The Outcomes To Acknowledge Competency
These are some of the activities from the EDTNA/ERCA Italian Branch.
- Meeting in August the 5th, to plan the next EDTNA/ERCA Italian Conference which will take place in May 2015.
- Meeting held in Bologna, in September the 26th, to start an EDTNA/ERCA new project regarding Nursing scientific research: a research Board consisting in one Chief Board and ten nurses working in renal units all over Italy and enrolled according specific skills. This project is supported by EDTNA/ERCA Italian Branch.
- Workshop held in October about the “Monitoring Methods in Practice Care” which took place in Milan.
- Workshop held in Verona, in November the 15th regarding “the complexity care model: a thorough assessment of haemodialysis patients”.
- Workshop held in Teramo, in November the 29th about “Nursing Renal Ultrasound Scan Employed in Vascular Access”.
- Workshop to be held in Bologna in December the 13th about the “Methodology of Nursing Scientific Research”, only addressed to the research nursing team.
Italian EDTNA/ERCA members always keep in touch with themselves through their website, through e-mail and by arranging conference calls from time to time, to debate about the most important matters, such as the yearly National EDTNA/ERCA Conference.