WELCOME TO EDTNA/ERCA IN ITALY
Projects & Activities during 2021
Insights into the use of ultrasound in managing the vascular access for Hemodialysis
February 14th, 2021
Project & Activities during 2020COVID19 SIAN Italia
Project & Activities during 2019
37th Italian National Conference of the Nephrology Nurses Society
Riccione 6th – 8th May 2019
Conference Theme: Evaluate The Outcomes To Acknowledge Competency
2015BRAND AMBASSADOR ANNUAL REPORT 2015
These are some of the activities from the EDTNA/ERCA Italian Branch.
- Meeting in August the 5th, to plan the next EDTNA/ERCA Italian Conference which will take place in May 2015.
- Meeting held in Bologna, in September the 26th, to start an EDTNA/ERCA new project regarding Nursing scientific research: a research Board consisting in one Chief Board and ten nurses working in renal units all over Italy and enrolled according specific skills. This project is supported by EDTNA/ERCA Italian Branch.
- Workshop held in October about the “Monitoring Methods in Practice Care” which took place in Milan.
- Workshop held in Verona, in November the 15th regarding “the complexity care model: a thorough assessment of haemodialysis patients”.
- Workshop held in Teramo, in November the 29th about “Nursing Renal Ultrasound Scan Employed in Vascular Access”.
- Workshop to be held in Bologna in December the 13th about the “Methodology of Nursing Scientific Research”, only addressed to the research nursing team.
Italian EDTNA/ERCA members always keep in touch with themselves through their website, through e-mail and by arranging conference calls from time to time, to debate about the most important matters, such as the yearly National EDTNA/ERCA Conference.