About us in the TurkeyEylem TOPBAŞ
Welcome to us at EDTNA/ERCA in Türkiye. My name is Eylem TOPBAŞ, and I am a proud Brand Ambassador.
I am proud to have served kidney patients as a peritoneal dialysis nurse for many years. I work as an Associate Professor at the Department of Internal Medicine Nursing at Amasya University Faculty of Health Sciences.
I am also proud to be one of the first master's students to graduate from the Department of Simulation in Health Sciences, which was established for the first time at Hacettepe University in Turkey. My goal is to contribute to developing patients and nurses through innovative teaching techniques.
In Turkey, I am ready to be the voice of the EDTNA association and to fulfill my duties to improve patient care quality and enhance educational standards.
I invite all of you to join me in this process, where we will inspire each other in developing professional nursing services.
- Coming together is a beginning,
- Staying together is progress,
- Working together is a success.
“I extend my warmest regards to everyone.”
For more information please contact Eylem TOPBAŞ, RN, BSN, PhD, Brand Ambassador Turkey.
PROJECTS & ACTIVITIES DURING 2023
Subject of education: Nutrition in chronic kidney diseases.
Target group of education: Patients with kidney problems receiving treatment in the Nephrology Service of the university hospital. .
Purpose of education: Information about how nutrition should be in patients with chronic kidney failure..
Date: 14 December 2022.
- What is chronic kidney failure?
- Why is it necessary to comply with diet and fluid restriction in kidney diseases?
- What should be the diet content in chronic kidney failure.
- How should fluid intake be in chronic renal failure?
Place of training: Sivas Cumhuriyet University Training and Practice Hospital Nephrology Clinic
Number of people attending the training: 35 dialysis patients
Speaker: Mukadder Mollaoğlu ( PhD, Sivas Cumhuriyet University, Health Sciences Faculty, Nursing Department, Sivas, Turkey).
Target Group: Sivas Cumhuriyet University Nursing Students
Date: June, 01, 2022
- to know the functions and functions of an international professional association, EDTNA-ERCA,
- to be able to benefit from the website of -EDTNA-ERCA,
- to be able to use the publications of -EDTNA-ERCA,
- to improve the attitude of becoming a member after graduation
- EDTNA-ERCA's purpose, functions,
- ERCA-EDTNA broadcasts web site, conferences,
- How to become a member of the ERTNA-ERCA?
- EDTNA-ERCA membership requirement and benefits
- Question- answer,
- Introducing the EDTNA-ERCA with the brochure,
- Website of EDTNA-ERCA
EDTNA/ERCA STAND (International Nurses Day, May 12 2019)
Speaker: Mukadder Mollaoğlu (PhD, Cumhuriyet University, HealthSciencesFaculty, NursingDepartment, Sivas, Turkey)