INVITATION to all nurses working in the Middle East - COUNTRY MEETING IN GENOA, SEPTEMBER 16, 2018!
It is my pleasure to invite you to attend our annual Brand Ambassadors’ Country Meeting which will take place during the 47th EDTNA/ERCA International Conference in Genoa. The purpose and objective of this meeting is to get to know each other and keep you all up to speed about the activities of EDTNA/ERCA. Whilst I am the BA for the UAE I would like to extend this invitation to all nurses working in the entire middle east region as I am enthusiastic to increase networking and collaboration and share best practice in our part of the world. Please come along if you are interested in advancing kidney care for patients in the Middle East. I look forward to seeing you there.
During the meeting, you are invited for some refreshments.
Please send your confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org by latest September, 1st.
I am very much looking forward to see you in Genoa.
With very warm regards,
EDTNA/ERCA Brand Ambassador UAE
- Regional EDTNA/ERCA Activities
- Renal Nursing Education in the Middle East
- Developing renal services and capacity through education in the Middle East
- Professor Marie Richards – Director of Education, SEHA Dialysis Services, Abu Dhabi
- Sebastien Maggioni – Director of Nursing – SEHA Dialysis Services, Abu Dhabi
- Carol Greenway – Associate Professor International, De Montfort University, UK
- Four presentations at EDTNA (2 Oral, 2 posters) in Riga
- EDTNA accreditation (Highly Commended) was awarded for the newly developed Masters in Renal Nursing Programme which is a collaboration between SEHA Dialysis Services, De Montfort University UK and Fatima College of Health Sciences Abu Dhabi. This is the first programme of its kind in the Middle East.
- EDTNA in collaboration with Fresenius Medical Care hosted the 8th annual FMC Nephrology Symposium in Dubai