Welcome to us at EDTNA/ERCA in Poland. My name is Aneta Trzcińska and I am a proud Brand Ambassador. We have 12 EDTNA/ERCA Members in Poland whom has been Members for many years.
POLAND - ACTIVITIES
I am proud to inform you about our Projects & Activities taking place in Poland.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
With very warm regards,
Projects & Activities in Poland during 2019
- 14.03.2019 – Bielsko – Biała - Conference on the occasion of World Kidney Day.
- 25 – 27.04.2019 – Gdańsk - VI National Conference on Nephrology Nurses.
- 14 – 17.09.2019 – Prague - 48th EDTNA/ERCA International Conference.
- 17 – 19.10.2019 – Wrocław, National Congress of Vascular Access.
- 18 – 19.10.2019 – Kraków, Symposium Rehabilitation in Kidney Diseases and Urology.
- workshops for nurses, doctors - vascular access care - 6 meetings in various places in the country
- workshops for nurses, doctors - educating, communication, resolving conflicts in nephrology
- workshops for patients, nurses, doctors - education in predialysis– 5 meetings in various places in the country
- translation EDTNA/ERCA Newsletter
- translations - extension of the Electronic Library.
- translation „Oral Care Guideline for Adult Patients with CKD”
- translation „500 Questions and Answers about Peritoneal Dialysis”
- improvement of PNNA (PTPN) EDTNA/ERCA cooperation
- participation in EDTNA/ERCA research and projects
- promoting the activities of the association in the country and abroad
- organization of the conference with the cooperation of EDTNA/ERCA. Inviting EDTNA/ERCA representatives to conferences to Poland.
- promoting the profession of a nurse, especially nephrological nurse
Projects & Activites in Poland during 2020
- 04.2020 – IV National Educational Event “Challenges of contemporary renal nursing”
- 03 – 05.09.2020 – XIV Krakow Dialysis Day