Welcome to us at EDTNA/ERCA in Poland. My name is Aneta Trzcińska and I am a proud Brand Ambassador. We have 12 EDTNA/ERCA Members in Poland whom has been Members for many years.
WELCOME TO EDTNA/ERCA IN POLAND
- 25 – 27.04.2019 – Gdańsk - VI National Conference on Nephrology Nurses.
- 14 – 17.09.2019 – Prague - 48th EDTNA/ERCA International Conference.
- 17 – 19.10.2019 – Wrocław, National Congress of Vascular Access.
- 18 – 19.10.2019 – Kraków, Symposium Rehabilitation in Kidney Diseases and Urology.
- Workshops for nurses, doctors - vascular access care - 6 meetings in various places in the country
- Workshops for nurses, doctors - educating, communication, resolving conflicts in nephrology
- Workshops for patients, nurses, doctors - education in predialysis– 5 meetings in various places in the country
- Translation EDTNA/ERCA Newsletter
- Translations - extension of the Electronic Library.
- Translation „Oral Care Guideline for Adult Patients with CKD”
- Translation „500 Questions and Answers about Peritoneal Dialysis”
- Improvement of PNNA (PTPN) EDTNA/ERCA cooperation
- Participation in EDTNA/ERCA research and projects
- Promoting the activities of the association in the country and abroad
- Organization of the conference with the cooperation of EDTNA/ERCA. Inviting EDTNA/ERCA representatives to conferences to Poland.
- Promoting the profession of a nurse, especially nephrological nurse
Projects & Activites during 2020
- 04.2020 – IV National Educational Event “Challenges of contemporary renal nursing”
- 03 – 05.09.2020 – XIV Krakow Dialysis Day